Getting started is easy...
Let us introduce you to a style of dance that is a unique American tradition!
- You do not need a partner or any previous dancing experience.
- You'll learn the eight basic clogging movements that form the foundation for most clogging steps.
- You'll learn several clogging line dances and get cue sheets and a music CD.
- You will receive information about the history of clogging and workshop information for Austin,Texas, and the U.S.
- Come and visit us to see if this form of dance, which is also great aerobic exercise, is for you.
Beginner lessons are on Thursday evenings
from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
If interested, please contact us using the Lesson Coordinator link below.
Cost is $45 for a set of 8 lessons. Please ask about our family discounts.
(Teaching continues thereafter -- for those joining the Club.)
We dance at the D'Ette Dance Studio, 1807 Slaughter Lane, Suite 325, Austin, TX. 78748 (facing Manchaca Rd.)
Please contact us (at Lesson Coordinator below) to be added to our list of prospective students. And if you are already a dancer or are motivated and just can't wait, please contact us (Lesson Coordinator) or just show up.
In addition, for club members, there are teaches of popular club routines on most Sundays immediately following Exhibition Team practice (4:30 p.m.).
Following each course of beginning lessons, we schedule the teaching of more new steps and easier routines. New graduates are encouraged to become members of Clickety Cloggers and continue coming at 6:30 for teaches and then to stay for all the club activities and dances as the evening progresses.
Click here for a beginner lesson registration form which you can e-mail back or bring to the first class.
For questions or to get additional information about our lessons…
Email : Lesson Coordinator